Snorkelling Trip : 4 Islands by Big Boat
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Koh Lanta, Krabi
- Product code: SN4ISL : THE4
Explore the beaches, caves, and coral reefs surrounding Koh Lanta on a full-day tour of the four southern islands. Visit Koh Chuak, Koh Mook, Koh Kradan, and Koh Ngai on a comfortable, big boat, and spend the day snorkeling, swimming, and enjoying the Andaman Sea sunshine. This 8-hours tour includes a buffet lunch, national park entrance fees, and all activities, as well as pickup and drop-off at your Koh Lanta hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Cruise by big tour boat to the 4 Islands of Lanta Start with
> 08:00 AM : Pickup at your hotel on Koh Lanta, and transfer to Koh Lanta Old Town Pier, where you’ll board a tour boat with two decks, and plenty of space to relax.
> 09:00 AM : Depart from Koh Lanta Old Town Pier, sit down to a morning snack of coffee or tea with bread and jam on the trip to the first stop of the day, the island of Koh Chuak.
> 10:00 AM : Arrive at Ko Chueak, suit up with snorkeling gear, then slip into the water to see Koh Chuak’s thriving coral reef systems, which are home to many bright fishes and other marine life.
> 11:00 AM : Continue to Koh Mook, home of the spectacular Emerald Cave or Tham Morakot : Swimming trough the cave is usually the highlight of the day. Our guide will lead you into the cave with flashlights, the entrance to the cave leaves just enough space to swim in when the tide is low, and the cave winds 260 feet (80 meters) to a hidden white sand beach enclosed by cliff walls.
> 11:45 AM : Return the the boat for a Thai dilicious buffet lunch on deck, followed by fresh fruits, then cruise to another stop at Koh Kradan. This tour does not go to shore at Koh Kradan, but you can swim in clear water off the boat, or snorkel the island’s coral reef.
> 02:00 PM : The final stop of the day is Koh Ngai, a tiny, mountainous island with rocky headlands, white sand beaches, and thick forests. Enjoy time to relax on the beach and walk along the shoreline.
> 04:00 PM : Begin the return trip to Koh Lanta, with afternoon coffee or tea and snacks served along the way.
> 05:00 PM : Arrive at Koh Lanta Old Town Pier and transfer back to your hotel with a great pictures.
PLEASE NOTE : All itineraries & schedules are weather permitting, sea conditions, currents, tide, minimum numbers and may change without prior notice as the boat captain see fit.
- Round-trip transfer from/to residence on Koh Lanta
- English speaking guide
- Thai buffet lunch
- Drinking water
- Soft drinks
- Coffee & tea
- Seasonal Fruit
- Snorkelling gear
- Life vest
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fees
- Kayak equipment (only included if option selected) If you want to enjoy some paddling around the islands, you can book a kayak in advance for an additional fee
- Alcoholic drinks
What to bring
- Beach towel
- Sun hat
- Spending money